Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Wearing new heels and parking far from your destination DO NOT go hand in hand. ;P But the shoes were cute! :)

Last night, I had the weirdest dream... I dreamed that I was back at the house in San Dimas and I was sleeping in my parent's room. I woke up in this dream, just laying about in the bed, thinking to myself, then looked out the window only to see a certain freaky guy outside, chillin in a van in my driveway! So I ducked and crawled my way through the house on my knees trying to make it look like no one was home so that he would leave. He did and I was happy... but then a whole gang of people came in through the backyard and proceeded to have a pool party. My parents came home and got mad cause there was a giant stain on the carpet and I cried that it wasn't my fault. They then told me it was time for me to go and they had an arranged marriage ready for me somewhere. WEIRD. This is like my second dream where I'm in an arranged marriage... the first one I dreamed that I was at convention, having fun... and my mom drove to Visalia to take me away cause she met up with a matchmaker and it was MY TIME. And I was sooo upset cause 1) Arranged marriage? No thank you. 2) I was having fun at convention and I didn't want to leave cause then Beth would kick my ass. But yeah... I don't know why I'm having these dreams about arranged marriages... it certainly isn't a Filipino thing. Plus I KNOW my mom wouldn't sell me off in an arranged marriage.... she rather have me live in sin for as long as I could rather than get chained down and get married. ;P

No comments: