Monday, April 08, 2002

Last night we had a spontaneous 'B.Y.O. Magic Backpack' shindig over at Beth, Lorraine, and Mike's. ;) Unfortunantly my IQ dropped major points during Cranium and so my threats of "OH YA'LL GOING DOWN!" and "BRING IT BITCH" were pretty worthless. OH well... *good times... really really good times* ;)

OH!! Let me just say that there are some pretty awesome people out there... :) Why? you ask... well the other day I was at Target and unknowningly a dollar falls out of my pocket while I am walking in the parking lot to my car. Anyways, so this car passes by me, parks in an open stall and the guy runs out... mumbles something to me... runs runs runs... picks up my dollar.. runs runs runs back to me and says.. "as you were taking your keys out of your pocket...this fell out too!" I was pretty much in awe and really really grateful. I couldn't stop saying.. "oh my gosh.. thank you soo much!" :) Incredible huh...

No comments: