Thursday, April 18, 2002

:) Yaay!! Its Thursday and you know what that means... ITS THURSDAY! *duh* Later on tonight, Carlene and I are gonna fly up to Berkeley for the weekend cause its Melissa's confirmation on Sunday... and Melissa asked me to be her sponsor! :D YAAY! I'm so excited... its going to be a lot of fun cause 1) I finally get to meet her friends... including the very much talked-about Shawn! I've spoken to Des on occasion... but now I can put the faces to the names that I've been hearing about. 2) Its a vacation... so no school... no CKI *not that no CKI is a bad thing...;)* its me being all dorky and a silly tourist up north. 3) I'll just be able to spend time with Melissa, whom I wasn't able to kick it with during spring break *teardrop*, AND I'll get to see Kathy... So a weekend with 2 of my most favorite people in the whole wide world!! What more can a girl ask for... well she can ask for a lot... like a really sweet and dreamy guy to come and whisk her off her feet… maybe a brand new book or two... a winning lottery ticket… oh and to find the perfect dress in bridal magazines... but we're not thinking about THAT at the moment. :P

Earlier today, pretty much spent the whole day over in San Dimas with Beth. :) The weather was perfect to go out and stroll along the Farmers Market. Beth and Lorraine hadn't been there before so it was a kick for them to see the sights and get some funnel cake. *yum* Uh oh.. here comes another nostalgic blog about Nicole's days back in San Dimas... well no... not really. I was just going to say that I DO miss living in San Dimas... it was the little things like the Farmers Market or the Western Days that made that town such a perfect place to live and grow up in. Walking down to Bonita with the doggies and the family... those were good times.

No comments: