Thursday, April 04, 2002

:D Had a good night tonight, even though it was kinda sucky for Brandy since she lost her wallet and really needs it to get back to Hawaii.... but at least the company of everyone made it a bit better. :) Before all the drama, everyone met up over at Sam Woo for dinner.. and then it was off to Speedzone for some GO CART madness. :( Unfortunantly, thats where Brandy lost her wallet. But at last we were the last people to use the track... and the Speedzone people were really nice about looking for it and finally let us on the track to look for it ourselves. So after an hour of looking, we called it quits and hung out in the parking lot like gangster hooligans helping Brandy figure out what to do, as well as dancing there thanks to the booty shakin music provided my Mikie's car. Anyways, I'm majorly in love with everyone right now and so grateful to have them in my life... :) Those guys are sooo freaking adorable!

Oh due to the fact that it's ANNOYING... I decided to take down the clock. :) Sorry if you liked it... and sorry if you thought it was annoying as well.

Oh look! :) Another survey thingy
Seven things that scare you:
1. watching "A BABY STORY"
2. failure
3. the thought of being alone in the future
4. people popping out of corners
5. people that try to tickle me
6. dirty bathrooms
7. crazy ax murders coming at me... yeah... that's pretty scary.

Seven things that make you laugh
1. my silly silly crazy friends and family and their shennigans
2. sarcastic and smartass comments
3. if Beth says "where my pen" afterwards
4. when my mom says something dorky
5. corny word play...
6. jokes one and two... ;) maybe three if its really good.
7. the thought that I would go for Tech chair and turn www.cnhcirclek.org into www.cnhcirclek.blogspot.com. ;)

Seven things you love
1. my family
2. my friends
3. my computer
4. books
5. the karaoke
6. carpool lanes when you hve 2 or more people in your car and there's traffic
7. cki. *duh*
.
Seven things in your bookbag
1. books
2. binder with paper
3. pretty pens
4. bamboo tongs
5. film
6. paper
7. a can opener

Right now you are
1. thinking of something clever to say
2. tired
3. happy from a fun night... despite the drama
4. wondering why my room is kinda messy
5. im love with all of my friends
6. cold... its nippy in here
7. typing. *duh*

Seven facts about you
1. I'm a silly silly dork
2. I'm easily entertained
3. I LOVE Conan O'Brian... like... he's totally on my "TO DO" list
4. If a book is good.. I can read it within a day.
5. I once won a radio station contest by singing "The Greatest Love of All" live on the radio.
6. I tap danced for 5 years
7. I have this hidden passion for the crasins!!

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. fall in love, get married and have 2.5 children
2. travel the world, must go to Italy and Greece
3. graduate and get a job
4. go on the Price is Right
5. learn how to ballroom dance
6. become a one hit wonder with my number one smash hit single "Crushed by a Racecar" ;)
7. find the secret to immortality

Top 7 songs people should give a listen
1. Side A - Forevermore
2. Shea Seger - Always
3. Alana Davis - Bye Bye
4. Donna Cruz - I Only Wanna Be With You
5. Kai - It Might Be You
6. India Arie - Promises
7. Hoobustank - Can I Buy You A Drink

7 things that turn you on about your sex of choice
1. makes me laugh and can be a complete dork (Conan O'Brian)
2. good or bad... but likes to sing (Ewan McGregor)
3. good or bad... but likes to dance *um.. hopefully more good than bad*
4. outgoing
5. when they talk... talking good.
6. when they are overall cute... like looks cute... has a cute personality... really cute.
7. gives good hugs... like completely embraces you.

7 things you say the most
1. oh no!
2. yay!
3. riiight
4. so watcha doin?
5. oh lordy
6. shut up!
7. can you __________? THANKS!!

No comments: