Wednesday, April 10, 2002

*ahem* Miss Keri... you scared the living begeesus out of me!! There I was, happily driving on the 57, dancing and singing along with my Britney cd... and you just had to go and start honking at me. I thought you were some scary spectator laughing your ass at me... or even worse... a psycho driver.. but yay!! it was you!! :) We need to meet up with the other girls and do something... just gotta!

oh my gosh... speaking of getting scared.. did anyone see that story on the news of the lady who had to deliver her own 8lb baby with the help of the 911 operator?? They were playing the 911 tape and you can hear this woman screaming in agonizing pain, saying that the baby's head was out, and the operator is tell her just to take it out... *shudder* I was soooo freaked and grossed out.... thats something that will advertise abstinence. :O

No comments: