Sunday, April 28, 2002

My day yesterday started when I went to the dentist. I felt terrible... my mom had found a new dentist who is in the area (as opposed to my old dentist who is all the way in LA)... but I've been going to my old dentist for 20 years... and like... she KNEW my teeth. This new dentist... she was ok. It was really quick... like 30 minutes... it was different. Carlene felt like she was "tooth-raped". But I guess change is good... she gave me a brand new toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss.... yay!

As I was backing out of the parking lot at the dentist... there was some dude who flagged me down and pointed out that there was a ball of air in my pocket and said that it was going to "EXPLODE!" So now I was freaked out... I didn't want it to explode while I would be driving somewhere... so I drove (slowly and via side street) to this tire place in San Dimas where my dad made me give my cell phone to the dealer cause I guess imcompetent "girly" me wouldn't be able to handle the situation. :) The guy was really funny though cause while my dad was rambling on and on and on... he simply said "I need to see the car first" and hung up on him. Then later after looking at the car and talking to my dad about the "car business" he gave he phone to me so that dad can ramble on and on to me about tires and such... and when I got off the phone.. the tire guy gave me this look of "i feel your pain". It was a heartwarming moment.

2 hours and 4 brand new bouncy wheels later... ran off some last errands before the banquet... came home and got ready. Drove over to Claremont... pulled over on Indian Hill so that I can slap on a sign... and finally at the place. :) The banquet went really well I think... if you don't agree with me... well then you can go to Idaho. ;P We roasted Kenny... hehehhe.. he was a really great sport about it... and we danced! Ok.. the dance was just a TAD bit freaky... (girls freaking Petey.... girls freaking Mondo... Mikie and Luc just freaking everything with legs... weird Bible guy cheering us on... Creepy guy... well just creepy guy looking creepy and attempting to freak girls... eeeK!) oh well... ;) The music was great... the food was good... and the people were awesome. YAY. Later on, went over to Mike, Beth, and Lorraine's for a long ass game of Cranium. *good times* or as Joanne would say *good memories*

On a sad note... Joe told me friday night that Ruben died. :( I really wish I knew him a bit better... Rest in Peace Ruben...

No comments: