Thursday, April 11, 2002

So there I was at the Volkswagon shop getting my oil changed... when I notice the car next to me. It was new silver VW Golf with your typical asain guy driving... on the window there was a sticker. The sticker was of a giant SPERM with a smiley face and the words "IT ONLY TAKES ONE" underneath.

OH NO!

I dunno... I wasn't exactly fawning over his self-declaration of potency. Weirdness. I wonder if he actually gets girls for it... or like if he's driving on the freeway and other guys check out his sticker and honk because "Oh hell yeah... I know what YOU'RE talking about" kind of camaraderie. Don't tell me there are girls out there with stickers of cute cartoon ovaries and eggs on their cars...
.
Anyways, I got stuck at the shop for a LONG time cause they discovered that the fanbelt was cracked and needed to be replaced... so I ended up watching that one continious car wreck THE OTHER HALF where Mario Lopez insisted that he wasn't gay. I beg to differ. Today, Dick Clark was trying to have a serious conversation about the TV anniversary of "Roots"... and it just seemed weird to talk about the significance of "Roots" and have the girls in the audience WHOOOOOing away. Being the male version of THE VIEW... they are seriously lacking testerone. I'm sure Barbara Walters has more *mojo* then all of those OTHER HALF fools in her baby toe. Today, Danny Bonaduce put on lipstick... and it actually looked pretty decent. :o

No comments: