Monday, April 29, 2002

I HATE MY NEW DENTIST!! :( I just got back from the pharmacy to pick up what she prescribed for me... she said that my gums were bleeding a bit and so the pharmacy has given me this GIANTIC bottle of Chlorhexidine Gluconate which is this horriffic drug that according to the bottle is supposed to treat "gingivitis." WHAT THE!?!? I DON'T have gingivitis... the dentist didn't say i had gingivitis! ACCK! OK.. so I'm reading this bottle right and this is what it says:
- Chlorhexidine gluconate my cause some tooth discoloration or increases in tartar formataion
WHAT!?!? Its going to stain my teeth?? Is it me or doesn't tartar build-up cause gingivitis?? Thats what it says in the Listerine commerical...
-Local hypersensitivity and sometimes generalized alergic reactions have been reported.
-Chlorhexidine gluconate oral rinse may taste bitter to some patients and can affect how food and beverages taste.

What the freak? I brush!! I floss!! and this now I have to gag on this every morning after breakfast and night??

:( I want to go back to Dr. Valde..

No comments: