Friday, January 18, 2002

SO while I'm decorating the house and my room... I decided to redecorate my computer in the process.. you know so that it matches the room and just so it won't feel neglected during this whole moving deal. So I'm looking at winamp skins and lo and behold... I find an Olsen Twin winamp skin. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW... maybe its cause they're a pair of preteens who like have millions of dollars for being weird looking babies and really not being talented as they grow older, but I really don't like them. They're up there with carrots and circus carnes. Ick! They are something that Melissa and I would add to our list people to mock... like David Hassellhoff and Yanni. Now if Mary Kate and Ashley came out with their own album, then I expect to hear a loud SQUEAL and BANG of a giant ass pig flying and slaming into my window.

OH... SOS! My mom is a psychopath!! *cry for help*

No comments: