Tuesday, January 08, 2002

China Dol7: I commend all those who want to be a teacher
spaznik: hahahaha...
China Dol7: I have no patients for kids
spaznik: make it sound like im selling my soul.
China Dol7: hahha
China Dol7: well let's just say this
China Dol7: if I have to be around 20-30 kids a day......
China Dol7: for 8 hrs a day..........
China Dol7: I would want to pull out my overies and throw it at my kids

I miss Tina... :) Tina was the one who got me into CKI back in the days... I was a lowly freshman and she introduced me to ditching classes and going to the mall instead...pretty much started me on this whole being spontaneous thing. One day, Tina, lil Tina, Mai and myself left school in hopes of meeting 98* over at Universal Citywalk... *ooo memories of crazy pre-teens climbing the walls and heartbreak* Anyhoo we just got to talking and catching up... makes you wonder how everyone you've come into contact with in your past is doing... hopefully everyone is good and maybe someday our paths will cross again. Well if you were a total jerk to me... then hopefully not.

No comments: