Monday, January 07, 2002

Back to school... ickyness.

But on the bright side.... vacation ended with a great big smile. :)

Kathy pretty much adopted the saying... "I go wherever Nicole goes..." It was like a continous slumber party over here... playing with makeup... talking about boys... etc... now its just quiet and extremely messy cause of this moving madness.

Saturday night, went over to dad's for Tita Nene's birthday party... Mom came along. :) For a minute I thought she was going to bail cause she couldn't find parking and I wasn't expecting a full blown COSCA mahjong thing... and I'm sure neither did was she. But she stayed. :) You know what's weird? How when you're younger, a room can be so massive, but as you get older, it isn't as overwhelming anymore? Anyways, got to play with Baby Alicia... poor thing may have gained new horrible nick name "Bombalina"... but she's the baby in the family and she'll still be quite spoiled. The kids are getting bigger and I'm definitely feeling older. I discovered that I turned into one of those manangs/ates/titas who when approached by a younger cousin, I'll say... "where's my kiss?" :) Awwww.. got into conversation with Carlene, Jen, Angel, and Michelle about kids... Carlene only wants one cause they cost a lot and she wants to get her Mercedes CLK. :) Oh lordy....

After the party met up with Kathy and Manny to finally see LORD OF THE RINGS... (ok... theaters without stadium seating SUCK!) The movie was pretty awesome... makes me wanna go out and read the books. Kathy kept on OOOOOOing when Legolas came onscreen (not to mention throughout the whole SCORPION KING trailer!) Afterwards, got lost a bit in Long Beach... eh. Its just harder to see in the dark!!

Sunday, met up with Jean for lunch and said bye to Kathy.. *sniff* Came home and PACKED!! Left to pick up my cousin Michelle for a night of cousin bonding over at Downtown Disney since she's leaving to go back to the Philippines tomorrow. Met up with Bombie and Michelle (without Alicia), Carlene, Jen, Angel, Jr, and new adopted cousin Nonoy (Jr's friend..., life partner.. whatever. ;) Had dinner at Rainforest and played over at Build-a-Bear! YAY!! Its soo cute there.... first you get like the teddybear shell or skin... and then you stuff it... and then they make you get a heart, warm it with your hands, pump it, make a wish, kiss it, jump and spin around, and then they put the heart in the bear and stich it up and TA DA!! You have brand new teddy bear! It seems cheesy but the girly side of me thinks its all whimsical and the bear is the embodiment of all that I want. You know? heheh.. or no. :P to you then. We all got our bears and crazy Angel added sound to hers... so for $3 she has instant gratification cause when she's sad and depressed, she plans to squeeze hers and it will say.. I LOVE YOU. :) She proved it in the car. Then it was back to Dads for dessert and say goodbye to Tita and Michelle. hehehe.. Michelle said she would come back and visit again... when I get married. I told her not to hold her breath. ;)

Hi Melissa! I don't think you're ghetto. Emily is!! (but I didn't say anything...)

No comments: