Thursday, January 10, 2002

Moving... it has its moments. When you find something that you though you've lost... YAY! When you've fallen while carrying a box and waiting for consciousness... BAD. Going through some old things and reminincing about them good times.. YAY! Packing and moving in general... BAD. I think this is our 6th time moving during the last 3 years... its like we're in the witness protection program. I'm just excited cause it looks like this will be the last time moving for a while cause its our very own house! :) YAY HOUSE! YAY 2.5 bathrooms!! YAY bigger kitchen! YAY garage! Carlene will have her very own bedroom so no more of this living/bedroom... so everything is just yay! It'll be kinda like being back in San Dimas again... except for those obvious differences. Now if only we can get a new puppy then everything would be oh so perfect... but mom doesn't want to go through the heartbreak of losing another dog and is freaked cause the carpets in the house are white. Apparently there is a family here at the apt complesx who have a boston terrier whos pregant and who are going to sell the pupples.... *cross fingers* Remind me to make sad googily eyes at my mom... hopefully that will work.

Back to school.. its been... fun? Classes are interesting... teachers are interesting... parking is still crappy as ever. Been thinking about Kathy's theory on cute guys and community colleges... There are some cute guys roaming around, but never in my classes. HAHAHAH.. not like I have guts to talk to them or anything... but still... ;)

I know I'm 9 days too late... but I just gotta start somewhere huh... so here are my Jan 9 resolutions:
1) Go to church on a weekly basis... I've been pretty bad about this lately... and I always say to myself when I do go that I should, but when the times comes I find myself busy.. when really,,, I SHOULD go. So yeah... Sundays.. definitely... I need to make time.
2) Stop reading into things. Enough said.
3) Have more patience with people...
4) Save money!!
5) Make bed every morning. (baby steps....)
6) Refill the brita once I fill a glass... cause then if I don't...*poof* its empty and you have to wait like 5 minutes for that fresh clean water when you could have had it right then and there.
7) Try not to be so sensitive when it comes to family discussions
8) Go to the gym at least 4 times a week... every day would be GREAT but once again... babysteps.
9) Try to be a better daughter, sister, cousin, and friend. (talken from Jr... but altered for a girls view. )

OH speaking of JR... :) He said something completely brilliant on his blog...

The thing about crushes is that you act so gay when you're around that person. You always want to know if that person is going to be there and think "what am I going to wear" or "has she seen me in this before" if she is. Thank God that I act pretty normal around my crushes. I mean of course I try to act all "cool" or a bit more funnier but at least I'm not all dorky. I think the thing about crushes is that you cant let the people know about it because it'll blow your cover. You have to be sly yet suave at the same time.
(N. Savellano, 2002)

HAHAHAHA.. its so true! :) He's a genius... who likes to watch Michel Jackson.... YOU ROCK!!

No comments: