Wednesday, January 23, 2002

Class was good today... learned and all that terriffic stuff. I'm actually loving my classes this semester... even the history class which I thought would be a total bore BUT its been pretty interesting AND I find myself participating in the lecture... which is something I RARELY do. I think its incredible cause I may actually sound smart when I do because of all the reading I've been doing. *INSANE* huh.

Had a SHOPPING EXTRAVANGZA with Beth... well not so much of an EXTRAVANGZA... more like... looking up prices for Convention decorations. I love teacher stores... they're so much fun and so inspiring... and they make you want to get out there and start teaching so that you can buy all the cool classroom decorations and fun teacher stuff... like "GOOD JOB" sickers or "CLEAN AND WELL GROOMED" ribbons. :) It just made us realize how important it is to tell people that they are doing a "good job"... regardless of age. Words of encouragement are pretty powerful and can go a loooong way.

Hey.. which Babysitters Club girl did you want to be? I wanted to be Mary Ann cause she had Logan. ;) Beth wanted to be Claudia cause she was Japanese. hehehehehe.. woah flashbacks. Remember when Mary Ann broke up with Logan... and then they got back together like 10 books later?? I was worried there for a while that they weren't going to... but they did. YAY!

Carlene is still on her *Michael Withdrawal* and has woken me up every morning by climbing into my bed and hugging me. Its really sweet and makes me feel all warm and loved... even if I'm just a substitute. ;) This whole Carlene being home during her vacation has been really great... and I'm not the only one when mom goes off on her crazy ways...

Speaking of my sister... today she brought home some take out Chinese food for dinner... but unfortunantly her order got mixed up so instead of tofu and eggplants... we got chicken feet, liver and gizzards. *EWWWWW*

Justin sent me this link. :) its cute.. its like my own personal Dub-ya.... isnt he adorable!!?

OH.. Melissa sent me an email regarding yesterday's blog. :) At least I dont feel so foolish anymore. :)
aw i read ur blog! i totally feel u girl! i get all daydreamy like that too...all hoping that something might happen. shoot i be tearing up hella straw wrappers and reading into things. or the best is when u get a fortune cookie and u totally read into ur fortune. awwwww.....i'm getting sappy. i'm supposed to watch the wedding planner and my best friend's wedding with ralph sometime. i luv those movies. but yeah...i luv u too nic!!! and when valentine's day rolls around...FAKE BOYFRIEND!!! send urself flowers and candy. hehehehhe...jk jk. but yeah...no worries...maybe just one of these days ur MAN will surprise u! heheheh u never know. =)
-awwwwwww... I love you Mel!! :) And I'll send you a little sumptin sumptin on Valentines day... maybe a DAVID HASSELLHOFF cd... ;)

PS. hey JR!! It's CUTE! but still... a little something in that collection plate might SAVE you. ;)

No comments: