Tuesday, January 22, 2002

I am such a girl. I have these foolish romantic notions that anything can happen. I look outside my window and knowing that though chances are slim, I secretly hope to see HIM out there waiting and planning to rescue me. I don't know who he is... but we all know we have these longings of a certain someone, who in a particular moment of your life, has captured your fancy. I tear straw wrappers into 2 and hope that it being knotless means the HE is thinking about me. I've invested a serious amount of change into fountains and prayed that just one of those wishes come true.

DoDo79: oh no

Yup. Nicole has gotten into her wishy/washy crazy girl relationship mode... EEK! First of all, let me admit that I'm jealous of those people who have HAD relationships. And then I'm jealous of those who are in them right now. I think its a gift to find one and to commit to one... an incredible gift that you need to put patience and love into it so then it can grow.

THAT WAS CHEESY and it sounded like something out of Haeflinger's religion class. (let me bust out with my "SECRETS OF STAYING IN LOVE" book...)

Maybe I've watched too much of A WEDDING STORY, read to many romance novels, or listened to KOST for too long... or maybe just maybe... I'm lonely.

That thought is really appalling. I don't think I am... I'm surrounded by friends and family that I love dearly... but I guess I feel like I'm missing something in my life. And *gasp* its may just be a *man* (god... that sounds so pathetic.)

OK.. so before you guys start puking over all this lamenting let me state this... I am not on the prowl nor am I desperate. I guess I'm just more aware and learning to keep all my senses open.

I think I overdid it with the "lets Karaoke all the CARPENTER'S SONGS afternoon." Why do birds suddenly appear.... ;) AAACCCK!!

No comments: