Saturday, January 19, 2002

Just got back from Luc's birthday dinner... YAY LUC'S OLD!! :) He got not ONE... BUT 2 pizookies!! Wowie!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUC!! *muah* Remember... "nobody likes you when you're 23...." ;)

Today, mom had me go to the apartment so that I could wait for the Salvation Army guys to come and pick up the washing maching and some other items. So then these 2 guys come and they start collecting the things. And so... *keep in mind that the apartment is COMPLETELY empty.
Younger Salvation Army guy: Sooooo... you're moving?
Me: Yep! We got a new house!
YSMG: Thats cool!
And he picks up a bag and walks out the door. While the door is still open, I hear him talk to himself...
YSMG: Well THAT was a stupid question!!
I thought that was cute and something that I probably would do and probaby have done before. *Actually, I think I HAVE done it before...8th grade.. the fiesta... me asking Paul Shields for the time while I had a watch on... and then an endless babble of an explaination of how my watch was really slow and not reliable.. blah blah blah* (Stop laughing Keri.) The thing is... I wouldn't have noticed that it was a rather dorky question to ask with the apartment all bare... but since he pointed it out accidently, here I am writing about it for you. :)

No comments: