Wednesday, January 16, 2002

So I was walking around campus thinking to myself... and I had this really good idea right? So I made a mental note to remember this "idea" so that I can put it in here and like all 6 of you can go... "Wow Nicole, that was really insightful." And now I'm blogging... BUT I DONT REMEMBER!! :( Sad huh. I am my mothers daughter... My mom has the tendency to leave you hanging with her "GET ME THE THING..." or "WHERE'S THE...." and not finish her sentance for the longest time... its been leaving Carlene and I baffled and frustrated for the last 20 years.

New Home Update: The hottub works!! :) Mom, Carlene and Michael went in last night... I didn't cause I wasnt feeling well. :( But at least its good to know that it works and when i do feel better, I can just chill there... outside in that jungle of a backyard.

I've been to Home Depot so many times these past few days and I'm learning a bit about being handy and all. Perhaps I might take some of those Sunday classes so that I can learn how to weld or fix the plumbing if needed. Its such a great place... cute muscular guys in orange vests, who know a lot about building and wires and stuff... its soo cool!!

Home Depot AND Walmart... YAY 13 hangers for 88 cents!! Now my closet is all organized and happy.

Hmmm... so what did I do today...
-School.. yay?
-Went to Ikea... got curtains and a curtain rod but when i got home... found out that the curtain rod I got wasn't long enough. I was kinda sad about that... but on the other hand I got the lamp and everyone and their mother has ($10 NOT lamp) and the bathroom fixtures to replace the scary old ones.
-Went to Home Depot...
-Came home and studied.. somewhat. :)

I'm trying to retrace my steps today so that I can figure out my oh so genius idea... *UGH!* Just watch, I'll remember it and it won't even be all that great. Curses!

No comments: