Thursday, January 17, 2002

oh my gosh!! My new matress came in today and I swear, I feel like a princess. You know... like from that one fairy tale THE PRINCESS AND THE PEA... cause the matress is so thick and high... if i were to fall off my bed, it would be a tragic and oh so clumsy death. OOOO.. I can't wait to go to sleep... I think I might have to share the bed cause my sister has oh so conviently fallen asleep on it after whining that she wants to sleep in my room... :P It sucks cause she KICKS big time and flings her arms around... not to mention she laughs like a psychopath in her sleep. AACK!!

Its been a week since I made my resolutions and sadly enough I think I only fufilled 2 of them. Ok.. note to self... work on them.


Carlene and I are getting back into this whole video game thingie with the Xbox... Shrek wasn't all that great, but Michael rented DEAD OR ALIVE 3 and thats so totally kick ass. Talk about venting out your frustrations... Its funny cause these graphics looks so real and the girls who fight in it.. THEIR BOOBS JIGGLE!! its so weird and freaky. Like the makers of this game were all in this videogame lab trying to make the boobs more life-like... um yeah.

Still haven't remembered what the GENIUS idea was... well curse it all to hell.

Anyways, I found my old pencil collection... yup... I used to collect pencils.. actually it was my mom's idea for my sister and I to collect pencils.. so basically anything that was pretty and made out of wood and lead, we bought and put it in our collection. But the thing was... we weren't allowed to use them cause.. you know.. it was a collection. SO here I am, 10 years later, with this giant basket filled with pencils... and I have no need for them. And I don't think I'll start up again cause what am I going to do with it... display them? maybe... but most likely they will stay in my garage. Like I understand collecting stamps cause one day it could be valuable.. same with baseball cards... but pencils?? pencils that you don't use... Like I know people who collect salt and pepper shakers... yeah.. thats cool you can use it as decorations... but when I die, you think someone is going to be happy that I left them a bunch of pencils?? Maybe... or I'll just start using them... I dunno. Anyone want a pencil?

No comments: