Monday, April 30, 2001

I've said it once, I'll say it again... the elevators in Humanities are a deathtrap. I swear, everytime I get off of them, I fight the urge to get on my knees and kiss the floor as the door finally opens. Today, there only 3 of us in it and the whole thing just started shaking and creeking like crazy and I immediately grasped the sides waiting for the evil box to plummet to the ground, but nope.. all went well. When I got off, my fellow passengers got off as well and decided to use the stairs.

During my break today I decided to be impulsive and cut my hair. It turned out alright but I was a lil bit freaked cause the girl was being overly cautious about the whole procedure. (I guess its better to be OVERLY cautious rather than not cautious at all huh?) I dunno, she acted like it was her first time holding the scissors or something... But she was really friendly and wasn't all too pushy about having me buy products in order to maintain the perfect style... and most of all.. she didn't leave me with a horriffic bowl cut that would leave me in cowering in the dark for the next few months. It came out pretty well!! YAY!

my 3:
1) I'm grateful that Carrie FINALLY updated her blogger!!! YAY!! she sooo gets a sticker!!
2) I'm grateful that this day-quill is finally kicking in!!
3) I'm grateful that I had a good day at school.. and that the valet people didn't jack up my parking break last time where I had to hit that baby with my book... it came out alright!! =)

No comments: