Monday, April 09, 2001

*sigh* kinda in a weird funk today.... yesterday too. I dont know... just really tired and emotional for some reason. Yesterday, I found myself crying at the end of HOME ALONE. Decided to clean and do my laundry rather than go out shopping with my mom and sister.... I guess I just wanted some time out for myself. The weather isn't helping either.... ewww dark and gloomy outside.

I was walking out to my car today and found a snail in the middle of the sidewalk. I guess he was confused or something and came out when it was raining... and by the time it stopped raining he was 1/4 across and just kept on going. I kinda felt bad for it because pretty much now its a suicide mission since the kids next door would be coming home soon and would probably enjoy the crunching sensation of this lil snail's body underneath their shoe. So, I picked it up and placed him on the other side. YAY... consider that my good deed of the day. =D

Woah... just realized that more than month has gone by and I haven't given JR his usual shoutout. =) HIYA JR! (He's a bad ass... he's graduating this May and is going to join the REAL WORLD. Whooo.. when's the party!?!)

the list:
1) I'm grateful that I don't have board meetings at 12 anymore... SLEEP IN! =)
2) I'm happy for Carrie... =) yay!!
3) Bridget Jones this Friday!! Its been one of my favorite books for a while now... AND cutie Colin Firth is in it too! =)


OH! by the way... I have a joke!!
Where do kings put their armies??







In their sleevies!! =)







shut up... IT WAS FUNNY!

No comments: