Wednesday, April 04, 2001

Yesterday was the most interesting day. It kinda makes me fear for today.. but so far its pretty good.

SO, I got to school. (With me so far?) I parked in the boonies (as usual) and had to take the shuttle to get to the main part of campus (as usual). So, here I am... sitting happily in the shuttle. (la la la la la =D) I'm sitting in the back where next to me is a space for the handicapped ramp. The shuttle is full and everyone is happy. (la la la la la =D). The seats are made of this vinyl fabric and aren't usually slippery. (that was forshadowing.) Anyhoo... drive drive driving when suddenly the driver makes a fast sharp turn, and I slip off my seat onto the ground with a high pitched yelp.



Let us have a moment of silence for Nicole has a completely new embarassing moment.



BACK TO ME ON THE GROUND.... so theres this gasp in the shuttle... and I completely bust up giggling at the whole insanity of the situation. One really nice guy picks my bookbag off of me and helps me up to my seat as everyone else is looking at me like I'm a complete psychopath. Finally, my stop. (YAY) I get off the shuttle and the driver is very apologetic about his stunt. "Its alright," I reply, "stuff like this happens to me all the time."

Off to work, were right after settling in, the fire alarm goes off around the entire campus and everyone is being evacuated. There's thousands of people just wandering the campus and I'm next to the the theater kids who are lying on the ground pretending they are victims of natural disaster. I noticed this really cute guy who was around my vicinity, but he started laughing this most unattractive heckle that I had to get away.

It was a V. busy when I got back to work and stayed v. busy during my whole shift. My supervisor was very happy with me and felt sorry about the whole shuttle-faling-on-my-butt incident that she gave me a lolipop before I went home.

Anyhoo, studied at school for a bit and then went to target. I got home in time to watch the David Copperfield magic special where afterwards I told my mom that I was quitting school so that I can be a magician's assistant. She said cool... just as long as I'm able to zap her to Hawaii at a moment's notice. *Note to self: call David Copperfield and see if he has any openings for assistants.*

So, that was my interesting day yesterday. I got to school today and WALKED. =)

the usual.. MY GRATEFUL LIST!
1) I'm grateful for Bryan and his new board. =) They are going to do a KICK ASS job this year!
2) I'm grateful for AIM... its cheaper than using the telephone, you can talk to more than one person at a time, AND away messages! =D
3) I'm grateful that there was NO ONE on the shuttle that I knew. *whew!*


No comments: