Tuesday, April 24, 2001

=) Fun weekend.

Friday, was a bad girl and played hookey from work. Instead, Beth picked me up and we drove over to Carries... and OFF TO THE OUTLETS with a goal of spending OBSCENE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. =) (ok.. not too obscene, just semi obscene) But poor Carrie was feeling ICKY after we went to ESPRIT. =( At least she was able to get a new suit there, purse, and shoes before she fell ill. =D

You know whats weird... there's a new Cal State.... CAL STATE CHANNEL ISLANDS?? There was a sign for it on the way to Camarillo... CSUCI?? Its located in VENTURA COUNTY... the VALLEY...how can it be an ISLAND?? I dunno... its weird.... AND on the way back, Beth and I were looking for the sign again to take a picture of it but *dum dum dum* nooo sign!! ERRIE huh... My theory is that CSUCI is the new Atlantis... it comes and goes and only a lucky few see it. WIERD!!

Anyhoo.. after our shopping excursion, Carrie (feeling better after many tylenol and a lil nap) and I go over to KIWINS convention and let me say... I FEEL OLD.. OH I FEEL SO OLD!!! It was awesome being there and all, but dude... I'm old!! It was soo cute though, the SL girls, for their business attires, all wore their dress uniforms!! Anyhoo, other than feeling ANCIENT.... we SAAed for the night, which was really REALLY boring. (sitting watching the door on friday night... and sitting and watching the all on saturday night. yay. ) But after all that, all the CKIers just chilled in the lobby of the hotel and that was pretty fun.

Saturday afternoon, Carrie, Beth, Joe and I were supposed to do the salsa workshop... and CHAOS ENSUED. They discovered that we werent professional (duh) and just went crazy. Sooo.. what we did was pump up the music and let them do their own thing for that LONGEST HOUR EVER!!

In between that and SAAing for that evening, us gals went over to the CRAP-O-RAMA mall and watched BRIDGET JONES (yes again... but COLIN FIRTH IS SOOOOOOOO DREAMY!! GRRRRRR! Its even better a second time around!) And when we get back to the hotel, Nicole has a really bad headache and konks out in the lounge When I wake up its time to SAA again. (yay.) OH... NOTE TO GUYS EVERYWHERE... DO NOT EVER WEAR ACOWBOY HAT WITH ZEBRA PRINT!!! THAT IS SOOOOO A NO NO!!! After SAAing, we go back to the lobby and play BATTLE OF THE SEXES CRANIUM; Beth, Carrie, and I versus Manny, Mike, Joe, and Ryan... We lost. =( (UGH... EVERYONE WAS REALLY TIRED AND DAMN THOSE CLUB CRANIUMS!!! ) Then it was off to Denny's and back to Carries for sleep.

Sunday afternoon, woke up and met up with Joe for lunch. After we went back to Carries for more sleep. Then Beth brought me home and I cleaned.

That was pretty much my weekend. =) Not all too wicked and wild... I'm sick now. =( Carrie and Beth were pretty ill during the weekend and I guess I caught whatever from them.

grateful things
1) I've said it once, I'll say it again... I'm soooo grateful for my friends who believe in me. It all means a lot of me and I don't know where I would be without you guys. *MUAH*
2) I'm grateful for Beth, who accidently left her box of tissue here... that box is now my best friend and is constantly at my side.
3) I'm grateful for 24 hour Sudafed... although I'm not all too sure that its working since I'm still feeling crap-tacular. But maybe it IS working and if I weren't taking it, Id feel 100 time worse... OH well... its better to think happy thoughts. =)

No comments: