Sunday, April 08, 2001

hellllloooo all! =)

Yesterday was Carlene's PCN and she was TERRIFF!! =) YAY!! I was screaming at the top of my lungs for her... the whole production was really great. =) The show was like an 80's version of Grease with the addition of crazy dwendies with an obsession for A-Team and Small Wonder following the main character around. The whole thing was just a bit long.... starting around 6:30pm and we left Long Beach around 11:30... so um.. yeah. =) but YAY!! I'm so proud of my sister!!

Afterwards, Carrie and I took Beth to the Hat for her first time, ate and chit chatted over there for a while. Then we went back to my place for a mini girls night where I kinda conked out around 3 and woke up again at 6 to find Carrie and Beth still chatting away. *Gee.. I wonder what they were talking about? HmMmmmMmM* HAHAHAHAHA...

Woke up this morning, Carrie and Beth went to their service project and I went to work... sold some tickets.... didn't screw up any accounts.. (yay!) met up with Carrie, Beth, and the whole Pomona gang for some thai food, Salamanca kept on calling and hanging up on Beth's cellie. (oOooO.. what bad asses.. =P) and Carrie managed to fabricate a relationship for me. (oh yay... ) Afterwards, we went to the glass and bead shop so Beth could make her mom a teacher necklace and ended up making a bracelet there for myself. Came back home and waited for someone to pick up someone... *ahem* =) Joe calls and we go get some boba and watch SPY KIDS...(which is a cute movie... lots of really cool gadgets!)... come back home and blog. You read.

things..
1) I'm grateful for awesome friends with great sense of humors!! =)
2) I'm grateful for my super talented sister... =) *muah*
3) I'm grateful for alarm clocks.... need to be on time!


No comments: