Wednesday, April 11, 2001

Pet peeve of the day: Watching craft shows, and witnessing the folks in them make really UGLY things. It makes you think... "How the hell did this person get their own show!" Of course, Martha Stewart is allowed to have an ugly craft once and a while, but to have an entire show dedicated to the making of ugly crafts?? Come on now. Oooo.. and it really makes me cringe when I see them paint over perfectly fine walls or descrate them with horriffic wallpaper with FISHES or stencils on steroids!

Anyhoo... back to the happy. It was one of those BLAH days today. Went to work. Sold tickets and managed only mess up ONE account. (YAY!) Came home and went over to the ghetto walmart with my sister. Did you know that Secret has new scents for their deodorants called "OPTIMISM" and "AMBITION"?? Kinda weird, as if "POWDER SCENT" and "SHOWER FRESH" weren't good enough. OH WELL.... came back home and read. =) yay! Day complete.

Have I gushed lately on how much I love napster?? The song is "Fixing a Broken Heart" by Indecent Obsession (yeah... its an dorky name for a group.. oh well.) Theres also an newer version by Azn Dreamers (another dorky name... so they are guys, who have dreams, and can't spell Asain correctly. um.. yeah.) Just disregard the names and download the song... =) Its really REALLY pretty. I remember hearing this in high school on one of my friend's "slow jams" tape and its just awesome. =)

my GRATEFUL list. =) (as usual)
1) I'm grateful I found my cellie... I almost died today when I couldn't find it at school... but lo and behold, it was here at home in my coat pocket. =) WICKED!
2) I'm grateful for cheap slippers at Old Navy... and they're cute too! =)
3) I'm grateful its ALMOST SUMMER!! Hurry up!



No comments: