Thursday, May 03, 2001

I hope that everyone remembered to get their free ice cream today!! =) Beth and I went to the Baskin Robbin in Chino Hills for our free scoop... and then drove over to the one in Walnut! Yes.. I know... We're ice cream whores, but what can I say... it was FREE!! Come on... you know you would have done it also. =P Anyhoo, it was fun just kicking it in line chatting about relationships and how dorky we were. Afterwards, we came home and gawked at how HUGE Dawson's forehead was and cried over Pacey and Joey.

Today, I was driving with Fred in the car and he did the cutest thing... actually, he's done it before but this is the first time for me to write about it. When he drives with me, he tends to sit in the passenger seat next to me and I would pet him as I drive. But the adorable thing is that when I do stop petting him, he'll scratch me with his paw and bend his head down. *awwwwww* Its the same cycle and its just so cute. I love my doggie... The other night, he was sleeping and having this wild dream cause he was growling and his lil legs were kicking like crazy... hehehehe... actually, he's been pretty good lately. When everyone was over this weekend, I don't I heard anyone complain about him being gassy or anything... YAY FRED!

Major props to JR because he blogged 3 days in a row!! (plus he gave me a *blurb* in his!) =) hehehehehe... you soo get a sticker!! Don't listen to what Carlene says... you arent WIGGITY WACK WEAK SAUCE,, you are cooler than that... YAY!! PARTY SOON!

35 days till I turn 21...

Yesterday, I ran into Sara Salter on the shuttle and we got to talking about how old we felt since graduating from St. Lucys. There are a whole bunch of girls who have gotten married or pregant since then and its just insane. I can't imagine getting married right now... it would be like I'm playing house or just babysitting. Its just weird!! HAHAHA... but just watch, I'll find the love of my life, run off to vegas, and everything will make freaky sense.

And here's what you've been waiting for:
1) I'm grateful that my sister came over the other night... we haven't spent a lot of time together lately and it was fun just chatting and doing our nails.
2) I'm grateful for folks that can make me laugh.
3) I'm grateful for cheesy romance novels that make you optimistic that there is a perfect person out there who will accept all your quirky traits and faults, and that you can accept theirs with an open heart.

No comments: