Wednesday, April 25, 2001

Today was not the best of days... nor was it the worse.

The bad.... lets just say that I'm not too happy about stuff. Basically, I found out some thing that pretty much shook my confidence within myself. Its hard to find out that what you though was your support isn't really what you think it was. I don't understand how someone can plan and revel my downfall when I haven't even taken the first step. I can't explain it....I'm just really hurt.

AND I'm still sick... (ewww)

But at least I had some UPs to make me feel better. Joe came to the meeting today and really helped me through the crap. Afterwards, Mike met up with us we made some signs for STC. In my ad class... got to meet the guy who came up with the Gray Pupon commericals (Pardon me sir... do you have any Gray Pupon?) and he was a really awesome speaker. He got my mind turning in what I really want to do my future. I finished "DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD" which was an AWESOME book and had me crying again last night. So yeah... although it started pretty icky... it got better.

I wish I had an idea of what is going on.

Grateful things... the usual.
1) I'm grateful that my group knows somewhat what we are doing for our project in Ad Writing. =) Some groups have NO idea and theres only 2 weeks left!!!
2) I'm grateful that Keri is thinking about becoming the Membership chair!!!! YAY!! YOU'LL BE AWESOME
3) I'm grateful that I dont have to deal with a certain evil person anymore... at least I hope so.

No comments: