Thursday, August 26, 2004

Tonight, I saw 2 kids dressed up as Harry Potter at Citywalk. Well, I wouldn't call them kids. They were more like teens I think. One was a boy and the other was a girl. Or at least I think it was a girl. Well the boy, the one I'm sure was a boy, was dressed up as "Harry" although I'm not too sure because the accent color they had was green, and well Harry Potter doesn't wear green. He wears burgandy and gold. But this boy was wearing black and green. And despite the fact that he had Harry Potter-like glasses on, his hair was a bit too long for my liking. If he were taller, he would have made an interesting Snape.

To the public, they were probably viewed upon as "weird."

I just thought they had the look all wrong.

Just a random observation.

A more important random observation... I need a life. :P