Sunday, August 01, 2004

Busy busy weekend... I just have a headache.

Friday: It was Nicole and Uncle Sonny day!
It started off when my uncle came with me to the VW shop for a dianostic test. My mom insisted that I take him along because I am a girl and "susteptible" to be taken advantage of by the big burly VW car mechanics. But I showed them...

VW ass: For a dianostic... I'll be $190.
Me: $190?
VW ass: $190.
Me: Um... when I called eariler, they said it would be under a hundred.
VW ass: Who did you talk to? With this test that you need, it's always $190.
Me: I don't know, but I DID call earlier and they said it would be under a hundred. In fact, I called other dealerships, explained the situation they were way lower than that. I know where the problem is... I just need to pinpoint what it is exactly.
VW ass: *thinks* Ok. I'll only charge you for an hour. $95.

Thats right. I'm hardcore. Booyah bitch... I'm KICKASS.

Or something like that. :)

Anyways, after finishing up with the car (let me say... its painful and that I really, truly, do hate this care with a PASSION!), it was back to the house to COOK!

Speaking of "kickass" my uncle does so in the kitchen. We must have made enough eggrolls and gabi to last us through the winter. Then we made boba with almond jello. Then we went over to Chow King and had lunch because although we were cooking up a storm at home, none of the food was really for consumption. :P But for dinner, we did cook up some of those GIANT crabs that my uncle brought from Seattle. :)

Too much food. So if you want some lumpias, come on over. We gots them stocked in the freezer. :)

*So sorrry Joe I couldn't make it to your thingie on Friday... my car is horrible. HORRIBLE. I'll tell you a real happy birthday though in 22 days... so at least I didn't miss anything "official".

Saturday/Sunday: Nicole and Sarah's Day O' Work!
Chaircovers chaircover chaircovers galore!! :P I think I've seen "too much" Sarah from the driving, to the installation, to the driving back, to the driving to the teardown, to the teardown to the driving back home... then the same on Sunday! But awww, Sarah's fun and she really is a sweet girl. OH!! and I actually have 2 new places to put on "THE LIST" because they were so gosh darn gorgeous and pretty that right after working, I had this itching to go around exploring the venues.

So all in all, a pretty ok weekend, despite the whole car trauma. ARGH. BOO. I HATE YOU. BOO! YOU SUCK! BOOOOOOO VW!! Then again, it could be worse... somehow.

No comments: