Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today was Melissa's birthday... so since we knew that she would be working on her special day, Tam and I decided to go suprise her at the mall. For a while, as we were walking the aisles of Macy's, we started to doubt ourselves because WHAT IF she wasn't there, well then that would suck! But YAY.. she was... and was very much in shock as we suprised her with our cameras while she was with a customer.


Suprise!!


Then we waiting till closing and went out to BJs for some random beer sampling, food, and wading in a mini lake of spilled water. Eww?

"Thats right, when Nicole went to see Harry Potter she wore the whole get up."
"No I didn't!! I just wore the scarf that my friend made for me! Its cute."
"Yeah.. you wore the scarf and the cloak and the little beanie hat..."
"Lame... shut up!"
"OH and she had an stuffed owl on her shoulder..."
"Whatever!"
"And the guy behind her was all "Excuse me, I can't see. That damn owl is blocking my view!"


I love Melissa! Friends forever!!
From the cradle to the grave bitch. :)

No comments: