Monday, August 02, 2004

Carlene and Sonny bought TETRIS and DR. MARIO for the OG NINTENDO. The only thing is that EVERYONE in the house is getting darn right competitive, not to mention somewhat childish with the TETRIS.

Mom: I play now.
Me: No... I'm next. I'm after Carlene.
Mom: NO! YOU ALREADY GOT TO PLAY BEFORE WE CAME HOME!!!

My mom, will TAUNT you. She will talk shit. She will sing and will gloat in your tetris misfortune.

Mom: JUST DIE ALREADY!

See.

But the funny thing is that when she finally gets her turn, my mom... well she doesn't suck... she's just slow. It seriously takes her 10 minutes to get to level 1. Thats from level 0... 10 bars... to level 1. I think this is her game tatic because while we fall asleep out of sheer boredom... she'll play over and over again!

When we were younger, she would sneak to our Nintendo and play the game all night long. :)

Its like we just unleashed a monster...

No comments: