Wednesday, August 04, 2004

So, on Little.Yellow.Different, the blogger Ernie made a reference to the THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER fellas... and so I of couse got curious and went to the site to check out what exactly was going down there...

Its pretty nice. :P

OH... but while it being pretty nice, they also had some *questionable* pictures that didn't really make me go "Ohhh baby..." it just made me go "Um... oh?"

Like this one for example...




Um... ok? Riiight...


As you can see, this very, um, nice looking gentleman appears to be sitting naked in hay. Dirty hay. Outside. And as hot and nice looking as he is, I can't get over the fact that he's sitting naked in hay. Dirty hay. Outside. That isn't very clean or hygenic I think... I mean goodness knows what animals have been munching on that hay and there he is, sitting naked in it. There could be ticks there... he could get lyme disease... and although I'm sure he'd still be nice looking, now he'll be a bo-hunk with bull's eye rash in his nether regions and inflammation of the brain.

Eek!

So... then while I was on this site, it made me wonder, gee I wonder how those Chippendales are doing?

They're doing mighty fine. :) Steve Kim likes girls with bright smiles who can dance.

HEY!! I CAN DANCE!!

And thanks to those Crest Whitening Strips... my smile is brighter than ever!!

No comments: