Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Had my first job interview today. I can't say that I KICKED ASS... nor can I say that I SUCKED ASS.... so we'll just say that my ass is alright and just waiting. I personally think I should have prepared more. But the thing is that my interviewer was asking some very thought provoking questions other than your usual "tell me about yourself" and "what are your weaknesses?" What exactly are my management attributes? How do you answer "What motivates you" without sounding greedy or incredibly cheesy? Did he really need to know what 3 people dead or alive I would like to have dinner with? For a moment, I felt like I was completing one of those stupid online surveys or in a pagent of some sort. For fun, I like to hang out with friends, talk on the phone, go shopping at the mall, and BOYS! World peace yay!

Oh well. If it doesn't work out at least it was an experience. Plus there's that old saying that always gives me hope, "When God Closes A Door, He Opens A Window." So I'll just have to wait and see what happens. :)

No comments: