Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Awwww...

Since the summer is practically coming to a close, I've "offically" started job hunting. But in the back of my mind, I keep on thinking "Well, whats the use. I have to work this job until Mid-September and I won't offically get to start anything until Mid-October," but it can't hurt to try right?

Anyways, so today, I got my first call from a job that I applied for... and really really wanted... but timing is everything and after explaining my situation with them... well, it just wasn't in the stars for me this time. Dammit!!

But as heartbreaking as it was, it's still gives me a little bit of hope. If they liked my resume, another company might too and well then that would be good right?

I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »