Monday, October 28, 2002

YAAAY ANGELS!!! :) Carlene made me watch games 6 and 7 with her... so I'm understanding the game more. :) Soooo double YAAAY!! Now Orange County will riot... go to Disneyland in turn over a tram or something wicked and wild like that. Or perhaps not. :)

Carlene: I really want the Angels to win.... so Disney can make a movie out of it.

Carlene: They're called the "Angels".. they're like on God's side....
~Actually, I think this is really funny because I was driving pass a chuch in Fullerton, and outside there was a message box of some sort and it said GO ANGELS!! really really big... and then underneath, it had a quote from the scriptures in a smaller font. Weirdness.

I was going through some of my old notes from high school, freshman year, today and I was seriously dying because some of them were just soo funny!
"Are you going to the dance on Friday? I'm pissed because I can't because my dad said if I go, I won't get any good grades and I'll probably have a boyfriend and get pregnant. Stupid!"
~she did become pregnant 4 years later...

The really funny ones were from Lisa, who was just so brutally honest and mean...
"Do you really want to watch movies? I do. What is there to watch? Dumb and Dumber with Jim Carrey? Does Sarah really think she's going with us? I hope not. I wonder who will go with Jessica to the Mistletoe Masquerade? I feel sorry for that person."

These notes were just hilarious because a lot of them seemed rather ghetto... and the note writers were girls in a catholic school in Glendora! :) Not only were we ghetto... we were freaking BOY CRAZY!! I'm looking back and I'm wondering who are all these boys we were writing about!!?! Like ok.. Lisa, Mel if you can help me.. who was Chris!?! I dunno... It made me remember the days of Mr Dennison "aka Senor Chipmunk", dances were we all had to scramble to find a date (definitely not a perk in an all girl high school), and going "out" just to find some boys...

Anyways, speaking of those crazy high school days, Carlene and I seriously wanna throw one of those old school garage parties. :) You know... djs in the garage with sheets over the shelves so that people wouldn't see your crap. :) Fog machines and lazer rays... Dance crews coming and performing their latest routine, *the radio plays our favorite song and thats what keeps me holding on* kind of jams, and you know if it was REALLY REALLY good, the dj would start freestyling rapping. *oh memories* And afterwards, we'll all go to starshots and take some giant ass group pics... ;) Yeah.. its GOING happen... just wait. ;) I'll let you know...

No comments: