Thursday, October 03, 2002

OH! i forgot to mention that while in my throws of excitment on Slash Mountain, my glasses broke. Yeah, for some odd reason, the stem thingie on the right side of my glasses, leaving them incredibly askew on my face. And I couldn't take them off because if I did, I would have been blind with a headache. So I was walking around Disneyland with my glasses all crooked on my face (not like a little tilt crooked, but like weird quasimodo crooked) for a good hour and a half or so. When we had dinner, the girl behind the cash register looked really freaked out and asked me what the hell happened to me. I said my glasses broke while I was on a ride and really, I didn't GO to the park like that in the first place. That was when we went to Downtown Disney, where I went into the sunglasses shop praying that they would have those little glasses repair kits or extra screws behind their counter... but alas, they didn't have either. So, convinced that I would be crooked the rest of the day, I met up with the girls over in Sephora and there was a soap that was wrapped in a wire that was on display. OOOOO.. yes! I did it!! I snipped off a piece of that wire with my nail and reattached the stem thingie to my glasses and I was no longer looking sideways. :) I'm a bad bad girl huh... ;)

Things have been really good lately, even if does only consist of work, school, and cki. :) The other night, we had a service project down in the basement of the Union where we bowled with kids from the Orangewood homes. It was so great... at first the kids were kinda shy and reserved, but once we got the bowling balls in their hands, they all went pretty buck wild. :) Well, the volunteers did too. :) I actually only bowled 2 gutters!! YAY FOR ME!! My team, (GO 5!!) I think was the rowdiest cause we were just so damn happy. YAY GUTTERS!! YAY ONE PIN! YAY I LOVE YOUR VICTORY DANCE! YAY THE BOWLING BALL CAME BACK TO ME! Those 2 hours pretty much breezed by us cause all of a suddened, we were finished. Said our goodbyes to the kids... :( But on the bright side, we'll be going to their place in 2 weeks to play with them. After the kids left, Kristen, Anthony, and I indulged ourselves with a little DDR. I sucked... apparently my feet can't connect with my brain and those damn arrows... but still a lot of fun. :) Have I mentioned that I love my club? I do.. ;)

Speaking of LOVE... Has anyone seen the Bachelor? OH MY GOODNESS.. Arron is adorable!! :) He has this smile that makes you wanna smile... *sigh* pick me!! pick me!!

No comments: