Tuesday, October 15, 2002

:) gosh... that last blog was a bit BLEH huh. I hate to think that I sounded whiny or retarded... oh wells.. it has passed and today was a way better day. :)

Went to work. :) I'm really loving the nippy weather because I'd rather take on the cold in the warehouse than the heat. Anyways, worked alone, as usual... but at least I can pace myself and dance around to the radio without fears of being seen. :) It looks like next week, I may be putting in more time since Brandi is taking a floral class.. which means more alone time at the shop... but hey.. at least I can study there. :)

Came home, found in my mailbox one more registration for CKI south (YAY!), made some calls and emails... oh excitment. ;) OHH!! The really GREAT thing that made my day was a call I got from one The Laugh Factory who said they wanted to send me donations for this Sunday. (DOUBLE YAY!) So the prizes are even better than before... oOoOoOo.

Anyways, chatted a bit... hence this:
Zasher816: i am a high commodity
Zasher816: i'm like what spam is in hawaii

I was going to go to a service project today, but I was having this horrible headache and deep inside I needed to study for Friday. Bleh.. Anyways, did some studying, now on my "blog/chat/idle" time and I'll probably go back to studying later.

*I'll be back... wait no. that was lame.*
TooMuchPete: Its nawt a tuuuuma! its not a tumor
spaznik: hahahahahahahah...
spaznik: awwwww... have you noticed that every time arnold delivers a line in his movies... its like hes delivering a "catchphrase"
spaznik: hes not like an actor.. he's just a giant catchphrase machine...
TooMuchPete: LOL
TooMuchPete: That's true though.
spaznik: and he always says "I'LL BE BACK"... its so sad.
spaznik: in interviews.. he'll say it.
spaznik: i bet he says it when he's shopping..
spaznik: or cooking...
TooMuchPete: LOL...
spaznik: its like his thing...
TooMuchPete: Yeah... but it is sad.

No comments: