Friday, October 25, 2002

:) I've been extremely scatterbrained lately... i really dont know why but I am. People would think that maybe I have a lot of my mind... or Carrie insist that I have "someone" on my mind... but honestly, I really don't. I'm just not thinking clearly. Like take yesterday for instance, I competely forgot about my club's "halloween pre-preparation" as well as chillin with Beth... Weirdness... on the brightside, the ATM card that I thought that I had lost for the second time this month (the first time I had left it in the ATM machine and the bank called) I found the other day inside my car. Soooo yay!! No more lost ATM card!

Hmmmm... so anything new? Gosh darnit.. I had something interesting to blog about but i FORGOT! Curse it all to hell!! Hmmmmm.. let me think a bit.

In the meantime, let me gush my love for my homeclub. :) Yeeeep... they are way too cute! Everyone is happy and friendly, theres great chemistry between everyone, and overall just GREAT times everytime we do something. Our board meetings are too much fun and I swear, everyone's mouths are hurting from laughing too much. :) They're a great bunch and I'm totally happy to be a part of it.

Hmm... I still don't remember what I was going to blog about!! FREAK!!

Um... I got new cute dress for Masquerade. :) I was debating on getting dress or halloween costume because I had found this REALLY REALLY adorable "french maid" costume while shopping. OKOK!! NOW I KNOW WHAT I WAS GOING TO BLOG ABOUT! :) Ok.. so yeah, I found this cute costume and I was really torn between getting it or not because I'm only going to use it ONE TIME this entire year. ONE TIME... so I was thinking like wouldn't it be wonderful if Halloween was like a monthly holiday... so that people can dress up like freaks more than one time a year? Or like if it were perfectly acceptable to dress up like a french maid like on a wednesday afternoon in April without really having to be a french maid? See.. I would have gotten the costume just for trick-or-treating for donations (CKI style) but I dunno... usually french maid costumes are pretty skanky/sexy (however way you see it) and I would be kind of weird wearing it to a CKI thing... rather to some wild ON E! halloween party... now if there WAS some party that I knew of, then maybe... but since there isn't... then nah.

Growing up, we had cute costumes at first when my nanang made them (I was a carebear... carlene was rainbow brite... and she also made our devil and witch costumes) but getting older, it was more like a "look in the closet and be CREATIVE" which is a good thing, but often resulted in kinda crappy costumes. SO there were gypsies, hippies, opera singers, bloodied doctors, housewife... etc. One year Carlene and I used our flower girl dresses that we had worn in weddings and we were to be princesses!! YAY! An actually pretty girlie costume! But instead of buying fancy tiaras form the store, my mom cut crowns out of orange construction paper and put glitter on them. So that night, while we were trick-or-treating at the Montclair Mall with Melissa, Nick, and Maria... Melissa and Maria and REAL crowns... and Carlene and I had our sad "sort of looks like Burger King" crowns to go with our fancy dresses. To this day, Mel still makes fun of my ghetto crown... ;P OH wells, those were still some good times. :)

No comments: