Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Oh my goodness... my legs are in pain... Monday night, went to a hip hop class with Stephanie, Kristen and Janelle and man... it wasn't like "lets dance!".. it was more like "Hi... my name is Mark and I'm gonna kick your ass. Now DANCE!!" Actually, it was a lot of fun, just a real workout and now my thighs are aching pretty badly.

Anyways, today was a really cool day... Carlene and I went to Disney California Adventures today and checked out the Angels Parade... :) The park was the most crowded I've ever seen it... and everyone and their mothers were all dolled up in their Angels gear. *well duh* Once again, we scored some free thundersticks and halos... :) (this time we ACTUALLY used them.... SOO MUCH FUN!) Yeah... Can I say that Tim Salmon is damn hot and sexy and that I am so absolutely in LOVE with him!?! *grrr* We were standing up on a wall during the parade... clapping our thundersticks, and screaming like crazy!! After the parade, there was a Q&A session with some of the players and so Carlene and I got to check out the session with the Molina brothers, David Eckstein, and the oh so dreamy Tim Salmon and they were all sooooo sweet. One girl asked them what was their inspiration to continue playing and Tim Salmon got up and pointed at her and screamed "YOU!". I wish I was that girl... but really they were all so down to earth and sweet. :) Carlene got *this* close to Jose Molina and getting his autograph... but alas no... he had to go. OHHH!! They also had that kid that was dressed up as a rally monkey at the games IN the parade... OH!! AND the real rally monkey too!! I was impressed. Anyways, I'm really glad that Carlene forced me to watch the the games with her because now I'm actually interested in and enjoy the sport... YAY! I'm a horrid *gasp* bandwagon fan... but hey.. you gotta start somewhere!! I used to think that it was really borning... but now... its pretty cool. I still dont understand statistics and such... but I do know the basics... and that those guys are damn cute! ;)

Nicole: Baseball players are so much cuter than basketball players...
Carlene: They're whiter...
*I also think the uniform does something for them too... ;)

Admist all the Angel happenings... we went around the park were Carlene almost puked on the roller coaster ("why are you nervous? It only goes 55 miles per ho... OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD!") and I went to the "Its Fun to Be a Bug" 3D movie without crying. Went to the new "Flicks Fun Fair" were we noticed that the benches are made out of giant popcicle sticks... and like half of it was dyed by the "popcicle"... too cute! And "slim" the stickbug hidden within the bamboo just made me laugh... again... and again... and again... "I'M THE STICK WITH THE EYEBALLS!" ;)

Anyways, I'm excited for this upcoming weekend. :) So much going on... and its going so much fun! PLUS its Halloween, I have a costume AND actually have plans.. ;) Ooohhh yeeahhh...

No comments: