Tuesday, October 22, 2002

*awww* :)

Since while in this downloading mp3 frenzy... I've been downloading songs I think were on my old computer and just songs that come to my mind. Actually I'm downloading a lot of old songs.. and you know how sometimes you have a song that you affliate with a certain memory? Yeah... I've found a lot of them. Right now, I'm in this "slow jam" mode and so my heart is making these retarded flutters for certain songs because of those certain "romantic" memories. Its nothing really juicy... they're small little things.. like "oh this is the song that I remember was playing while writing in my diary about this crush " or "this song totally reminds me of another crush" or my favorite "this is the song that when I was 12 years old... I pretended to slow danced to in my bedroom with Paul Sheilds" (stop laughing Keri) Sweet, innocent and cute things... and so my mind simply goes back to a time when everything was hokey and boys were simple. (they pulled on your hair... and *boom* you were in love) Amazingly enough, a lot of these songs are back from my highschool/elementary days... Those early silly schoolgirl crushes were like deep impacts in your life. I can totally look back and laugh at them now, but crushes like that were magical. And so when I hear these songs, its like the magic comes back *as cheesy as it is* and puts me in this super lovey dovey mentality that love is really out there...

No comments: