Thursday, October 10, 2002

Wow... an actual real blog. Well it isnt going to be very exciting due to the fact that my life ISNT exciting at the moment. Or maybe it is... but I don't think so. Its fun! But I'm not running off with any dashing young gentlemen... yet. ;)

Today, class and then drove on over to UCLA for their meeting. While in traffic, there was this scary man in his 40s with long hair who looked at me in my car and made the "puckered lip" motion to me. Oh yes. Right here right now sir. Let me pull over my car and lets get freak nasty while on the shoulder of the 10, right in front of the Staples center. Oh baby oh baby. Riiiiight. In the words of my mom and sister... "I'm rolling my eyes." Then again, if the guy was younger and my type, then I might have winked and paper airplaned my phone number over to his car like a good desperate girl. Then again, I'm good... not desperate.

After the meeting (which went really really well I must say), went on this driving adventure through LA looking for Pinks with Carrie. I had my "intuition" and Carrie had her cellie where she called Armando at home to mapquest directions for us. We still managed to get a little bit lost (we were driving past some shops with names such as LICK, TRUNKS, and OUT... this is when we realized we were in West Hollywood. Oh my! Big beautiful man on giant billboard!!) but we eventually got to Pinks and got some delicious hot dogs. :) Yay!

OH! I must say that our own CSUF meeting this past week was great with some complete "newbies" coming as well as our "newbie-regulars" and "oldies" in attendence. And a lot of dues were paid then also... YAY DUES! :) Joe came to the meeting and he said that we had a great vibe going on which makes me really happy because then hopefully everyone will feel that "vibe" and we'll all be jolly good friends! Afterwards, finalized the park (ITS OURS!!), went to the park for some "visualization", and then went with Joe to get a car wash. You know in "Monsters Inc" when Sully thinks that Boo is getting crushed in the trash compactor, and he's behind the glass just watching the compactor do its this while that lone eyeball that he thinks is Boo moves along the conveyer belt? I totally thought about that while watching Joe's baby get washed, waxed, and dried off in the car wash... I kept on imagining Sully's face of horror and then him fainting... only to get up, look through the glass, make a freaked face, and then faint again. :) I was smiling the entire time...

Speaking of real life instances that remind you of cartoons, for the past couple of nights, there has been a cat outside that has been screeching and meowing like a banchee. I swear to Hades, its freaking loud. At first, I thought that perhaps the house was haunted, and that the ghosts had a 10 month period for new owners to settle in before scaring the shit out of them... but nope. Its a damn cat. Not only does he/she/demoncat screech and meow, he/she/demoncat also hits trashcans/fences/makes demoncat racket. That reminded me of those Garfield cartoons when he's on the fence, singing/dancing/reciting a shakepeare monologue and theres the moon behind him... and while he's in the middle of his "act" the neighbors start to throw their shoes and bunches of lettuces. Why do they throw their lettuce? Thats perfectly good lettuce. Anyways, but when demoncat starts screeching, I think to myself, "maybe this is demoncat's form of selfexpession." My neighborhood is like a jungle though. Noisy animals. The dogs bark, demoncats screech, and somedays, there are owls outside my window and it sounds like they are having crazy owl sex. Ewww.

No comments: