Saturday, October 26, 2002

I love my family and family dinners. :) I just love the fact that I can easily converse and joke around with my uncles and aunties as well as my cousins and that everytime we do get together, I just know its going to be a lot of fun. I saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" a while ago and it totally reminded me of my family... how they're just HUGE in general and how when you think "a small family gathering" it really is the ENTIRE FAMILY... aunts, uncles, cousins, family friends who are considered aunts and uncles, EVERYONE... and how everyone is willing to help even if you don't need it, they're there. But yeah, I totally love times like today when we all just sit down and fool around... Yeah, most of the time we're making fun of Jr... but hey we LOVE him. :) He's just too funny sometimes and we can't help it. (One time in HS, he had to carry around a fake robot baby that cried like every 20 minutes...so he brought it to a family party. But his was a black baby *all the other asain looking babies were taken* and it was sooo ghetto wearing only a diaper, a raggity tshirt and a baseball cap. So the running joke of the night was that jr had cybersex with some chick and she send the baby to its daddy. ;)) He pretty much gives us a LOT of fuel to burn with all his crazy girlfriends and exploits and so on and so on and so on... ;) But I love him... I wouldn't trade him for a nice pair of shoes. ;)

*fortune cookies*
jr: mine says that I will be hearing good news soon. oooh yeeeaah... something might happen tonight!
nicole: yeah some girl is going to come up to you and say "I'm not pregnant!"
carlene: or "You didn't give to me!" or "The rash will be gone in 4 days!!"

jr: how's ________?
carlene: I dunno... she's a whore.
jr: oh yeah? HOOK IT UP!

:) OH! You know what I noticed... on October 24th it was my blogspot's 2nd birthday!! Yes ladies and gentlemen... I am a certified DORK. Its hard to believe that I have been writing in this for 2 years... oh wait.. its not that hard because I can go back and relive all those crazy times. But a great big THANKS to Blogger for allowing me to express myself in such a intersting and public manner. I think over the past 2 years, I've found a way to vent, relax, be silly, and to just capture those moments of my life that maybe in 20 years I won't remember. And thanks to you... crazy hopefully non-psychotic reader (all 8 of you!). If you've been reading this for past 2 years (If I'm insane for writing... then you're pretty insane as well for reading it this long!) or maybe just the past 2 days... thanks for looking and thanks for caring even just a little.

No comments: