Thursday, October 17, 2002

:) had a great "board meeting" today... we met up at Downtown Disney to create our mascot "Elvis!?" at the Build-A-Bear for the club. He's sooo cute... he's kinda pudgy with a little elephant tummy sticking out... you know.. *Solid.. like a tree* ;) , but he's ghetto with his backwards bandana, saggy jeans with undies sticking out and a wifebeater. :) TOO CUTE! The essence of cal-nev-ha ghettoness...

So I'm blogging live and direct from my shiny new computer (which I named HANK... Carrie thinks this name is pretty *hunky* but I think it sounds like a good dependable and reliable name. *Hunky* would be something like "Stone" or "Rock" or "Bo" or "Stallion"... Like an American Gladiator name... but then I can imagine Hank being a studly cowboy or something... hmmmm) Anyways, I'm proud to say that I put this baby and my mom's computer together... :) Who knew that I was capable of it.. but yay I did it. I even did the whole router thing... which was a bit weird cause its wireless and the directions had a lot of big time computer jargon going on. I kinda freaked a bit when I couldn't install my printer, but luckily Robert and Andy were online and were guiding me to the hp website. :) Thanks guys!! My room is a complete and TOTAL mess though... but I'll get it cleared up before the weekend. :) Anyways, Hank is a really nifty computer. Its fast and though it grinds like my old computer... it grinds in a way thats like "I'm getting the job DOONE!" as opposed to the old computer grinding "Oh no.. you want me to what!??!" But my old computer has 5 years of memories... not to mention about 500 mp3s on it still (some of which I downloaded back when Napster was a hot commidity... and I had a dial up modem. So some of those songs were like 30 downloading minutes of my life...) I'll probably figure out a way to get the stuff transferred onto Hank. Good ole reliable Hank... :)

No comments: