Sunday, May 27, 2001

SWEEEP!! :) Has anyone seen those CAL FEDERAL billboard ads along the freeways... and now they have a lil GO LAKERS signs on them... thats just GENIUS!! It was a really good game today... Lakers just BURIED the Spurs!

Yesterday, had the Magic Kingdom banquet were Athena and I got auctioned off for 3 hours of service each to Manny, Carrie, and Pic. It looks like I'll be washing their cars... except I don't know about Pics since his hours would be wasted on me just driving to Vegas if that were the deal. Last time I owed hours it was exactly a year ago and I was cleaning Michael Knight's windows and kitchen. Matter of fact, I think that was the time when I first met Carrie, Manny, and Pic. oOOOO.. weird huh.

Saw Pearl Harbor... OK. I didn't like it. It wasn't ENTIRELY bad. The visuals were really stunning... especially during the attack... those scenes really made you understood the impact of destruction... but then there was this "storyline." Whoever wrote this script should be crucified!! If the actual attack on Pearl Harbor was only 2 hours long.... WHY is the movie 3 hours? There are a lot of things that irked me... but I don't want to write them down because someone might want to see it and I don't want to ruin it for them. (We got bombed... OOPS!??)

a GREAT BIG HUGE SHOUT OUT TO JR!!! :) YAY! He graduated this weekend from CSUF as a bad ass business major. Good luck in that creepy place called the REAL WORLD... but I'm sure you'll be fine. To think... no more school... wow... so lucky. =D

Tomorrow, if anyone is busy, we are having our banquet at Corona Del Mar around 1. :) It should be a lot of fun and this year we are trying out a new fundraiser. Basically, its a pieing raffel. We are going to be raffeling off Bryan, Caroline, Chrissy, and myself with tickets set at $.50 each or 7 for $3.00.... BUT... if you donate $10, you can pie anyone would want. If you donate $20, you can pie 2 people... OR one person twice... and so on. I know I should be freaking out at the aspect of being smacked with loads of whipped cream, but I'm sooo excited cause the money is going to a really REALLY good cause. So its my goal to piss off at least 10 people, cause then that means 10 pies = $100. Not too shabby huh. If I piss off more than 10... so be it. Anything for the club. =) SOOOOOOO..come on down and bring your money. Or you can be like Beth and bring some sprinkles.... its going to be DELICIOUSLY WICKED!!

Okies, the 3.
1) I'm grateful for Carrie, Pic, and Manny for buying Athena and me yesterday... :) YAY!! I was scared that we might be auctioned off to some scary person who had some scary service for us to do. I know I really shouldn't say anything cause knowing those 3... they would probably think of something BAD just to see me suffer...
2) I'm grateful for cheap gas at Cosco.
3) I'm grateful for my mom and her MASSIVE supply of Neutrogena products.... I'll never have to go to the store for any tolietries for the next 10 years!! I swear!

No comments: