Thursday, May 24, 2001

YYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!! I'm finished!! :) No more school for me.. for now that is. But.. YAYY!!

The most interesting thing happened to me today and Carrie can testify to it even though she wasn't there (physically). After my final, I was so happy that I called Carrie to talk about my excitment and our upcoming weekend plans. So here I am, driving and talking on the phone (which I know is really bad... I normally have a head set, but the ear piece has been bugging me cause I seriously think its too big and it hurts my ear). My left hand is holding the phone to my ear and I am grasping the wheel with my right hand. The window is open and I'm stopped at a red light to make a left hand turn onto the freeway ramp. Soooo.. here I am, chatting away when I hear the guy in the SUVnext to me.

WEIRD GUY IN SUV NEXT TO ME: Excuse me, what handed are you?
ME: left...
WGISUVNTM: Really, cause you are driving with your right hand.
ME: *laughing* ooookkk...
WGISUVNTM: And I'm taking a survey of people. You are the third person to say you are left handed but driving with your right hand.
ME: *still lauging* Really? I never really thought about it
WGISUVNTM: Yeah...now I need your mothers maiden name and your phone number...
ME: *yes... still laughing* Um... I dont remember.
WGISUVNTM: *laughs* You too? I forget all the time. Well thanks for your input.
ME: you're welcome. *into phone as WGISUVNTM's window is going up* OH MY GOSH??

????? um.. yeah. That was interesting but pretty humorous. Carrie thinks he was trying to pick up on me, but I think he's just a kook who really was interested in the driving habits of leftys. Still... if he were... kinda flattering.. weird... but nice. =)

Anyhoo, came home to find Nicki's wedding invitation on the counter. For those who don't know, Nicki was my best friend all through elementary school who shared the same name, birthday, and passion for the Anne of Green Gables series as me.... and we both had younger sisters who were a year behind us (who were best friends also) and were always at each others houses. I remember last semester when I ran into her after class, she showed me her engagement ring.. I was soo happy for her and suprised. Here I am single and feeling incredibly young and here she is with a fiancee. I'm really really happy for her though,, she has that "I'm so happy I'm in love" glow. I guess seeing the invitation today made me realize that adolescence is pretty much over and even though I don't feel it or see it, settling down and having a famiy is right around the corner. EEEKK!! ILLL!! What am I talking about... scary!!

So what are my plans for the summer. *argh* I couldn't get any of the summer classes I wanted... so now its on to PLAN B... GET A JOB. It won't be too bad... need the money anyways... so its all good. =)

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW... manny is a sicko. Apparently, he has a crush on my mom... which is somewhat ill.

Manny: mrs concepcion is mine
Manny: can i call her mom
Manny: hahaa
Me: um... EWWWWWWWWWW
Manny: oh wait
Manny: hahaa
Manny: she can be like
Manny: sino ang nanay mo
Manny: ROFL
Me: you need help.

DISTURBING?? I think so.

On a happier note...the list:
1) I'm gratefiul for that back elevator in Humanities... its the only elevator that isn't a death trap... its pretty stable just looks creepy with its dim lighting and scratched up walls. Too bad I ride it on my last day of class...
2) I'm grateful for BOOK BUY BACKS!
1) I'm HELLA grateful that I'm done with finals! Lets go play!!

No comments: