Monday, May 07, 2001

It was a "dawsons creek" weekend... doo doo doo doo.... BUT IT WAS ALL GOOD!

Friday... work... interview... shop.

Saturday: went shopping in the morning for Mothers day and then later went out to watch THE MUMMY RETURNS with Joe. It was pretty good... nice action... the fighting was pretty dope... =)

Sunday: went to Ontario for the board meeting... YAY!! and then off to Pomona's banquet to witness Carrie and Mike being shoved into the pool by Luc (HELOOO!!! DONT STAND NEXT TO THE POOL... JUST ASKING FOR IT!), Armando jumping into the pool with Pic in his arms (too cool... I totally he was going to save Pic from us crazy ruffians trying to ambush him) and lets not forget... EVERYONE ELSE being pushed in. (now imagine my most sarcastic tone of voice) THANKS GUYS. =P

Afterwards, came home to discover that crack whore hair isnt too bad.. =) and then Carrie and Beth came over and off to SAM WOO for dinner. Now first of all... the three of us has this joke of whenever we have to write checks to one another, we MUST write "SEXUAL FAVORS" on the memo. Anyhoo... so dinner was fabulous and we had lots of left overs and here comes the check. Beth was going to but it on her card but *gasp*... ONLY CASH ACCEPTED!! AAACCCCCKKK!!! So now we are giggling like crazy at the whole insane situation and in the back of my mind I'm thinking "OH MY GOSH!! WE REALLY MIGHT HAVE TO PERFORM SEXUAL FAVORS FOR DINNER!!" but NOOOO!! thankfully we didn't have to... I went accross the street to the ATM... but DAMMIT!! The place is closed... so I drive across the freeway to the Bank of America and get money. When I get back to the restaurant, I'm scared that I'm going to find Carrie and Beth pissed but relieved at me as they are scrubbing dishes in the back... but YAY! no.. they arent. They are sitting at the table waiting patiently with a waitor hovering nearby. ( I guess he saw me leave and assumed that they would sneak out one at a time... ) we paid for dinner and off to get some boba!!

GRATEFUL THINGS
1) I'm grateful for my friends who believe in me... THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Really... I won't let you down! And also for supporting me and helping me out. *MUAH!!*
2) I'm grateful for car air conditioning. YAY SUMMER IS HERE!!
3) I'm grateful that theres only 2 more weeks left!! =D WHOOOOOOOOO!!

No comments: