Tuesday, May 29, 2001

HAHAHA.. I got pied! 5 times to be exact. :) It was my VERY first time getting pied and its not really an all too great experience... HILARIOUS... but pretty icky. Thank you to Beth, who gave me my very first pie to the kisser... I will always cherish the memory of the splattering of whipped cream and pudding slamming into my face while encased in that oh so attractive black garbage bag. Thank you to Luc... who gave me my second pie which was delivered slowly and twisted to that there was maximum whipped cream coverage onto my face... Thanks to Carrie for helping me clean up but only to pie me AGAIN... Gracias to Mary who sent the pie at an angle where globs easily fell into my ear... and last but not least... a big HUGE thank you to BRYAN.. who scared me immensely with his 6 ft running start and pie in hand. My hair hasn't completely recovered from the impact and the that terrifying vision of you charging towards me with that white masterpiece will always haunt me. :P HAHAHA.. nah, its all good. The money is going towards a good cause and it truly was an experience.

The luau today was FUN! :) Got to see everyone and hang out at the beach... perfect huh! I mean, aside from being pied, losing at the tug-o-war (cause the other team had sooo many guys and a bunch of strangers watching us on the beach came and joined in on this 30+ person tug-o-war!), and getting my clothes soaked while wading in the water by some lil girl... it was all soo much fun! :) Where else can we bury Salamanca in the sand and form sand boobs on his body!?!? (IT WAS AWESOME... if anyone has pictures.. please send me!)

my.grateful.things
1) I'm soo grateful that the weather at Corona was perfect! When I left Pomona this morning, it was crap-tacular and looked like it was going to rain! But as I drove down the 57 into OC, it just got beautiful! :)
2) I'm grateful that the banquet was a success... Bryan, Lamar, Fat, and Sarah... you guys did an AWESOME job! :)
3) I'm grateful for long hot showers and that icky scent of whipped cream is almost gone.

No comments: