Saturday, May 12, 2001

i've been told that if you ear itches... it means someone is thinking of you. IF THERE IS SOMEONE ACTUALLY THINKING OF ME... CAN YOU PLEASE STOP?? (pretty pretty please!?!) This inner ear itching is driving me INSANE! I know I should be flattered if this were the case, but its irritating. Can't I just request the ability to tear up straw wrappers with the knot or the coke can tab game instead of the inner ear itching? EHHH... I'm a dork I guess..

Last night, went over to CPP to watch the guys do their NSYNC thang and it was AWESOME! =) But they didn't win. =( BUT STILL.. it was GREAT! =) Beth made some really cute signs for us to have for when they started dancing... and we started screaming like die hard fans. It was like we were really at the NSYNC concert! Afterwards, we went over to BJs and then back to the dorms were we kicked it and played HYPOTEHETICAL SITUATIONS ... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.. which really had our creative juices flowing. For instance, marrying Michael Jackson or having a piece of really good chocolate? HMmmmm... something to think about huh.

Anyhoo.. went to work today and I'm really getting a hang of working the window now. YAY!! :) I know.. im totally loving my job and we have this new supervisor laura who is so awesome. The atmosphere is so much fun and I'm sad that I won't be working there over the summer. (the theater doesn't have any performances during the time.. so Nicole has to find new summer job. ) but for the time being.. its pretty great.

the list:
Since its mother's day:
1) I'm grateful for my mom's nagging. Sure it bugs, but someones gotta do it.
2) I'm grateful for her ability to be sooo cool with my friends. ( I SWEAR.. Joe is sooo using our friendship for my mom....he wanted to come over for mothers day cause he thinks that shes going to be cooking for sure. He's a dork. )
3) I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful that I was blessed to have a mom like her. I hope that I can achieve at least half of her greatness and be as good as a mother to my own children.

No comments: