Wednesday, May 16, 2001

ahhh the best thing one can do to get away from the stressed and pressures of school is to go shopping. :)

after a long day at work, (where I can happily say that I didn't mess up any ticket orders!! yay!) I met up with Beth and off we went to Cerritos to go shopping and grab some dinner with Carrie. (Actually, I went to the post office before meeting with Beth where I spent $12 on an overnight letter that also included a $10 proof of enrollment. EEK!! How come no one told me that my class schedule would easily suffice??) For some ODD reason, we spent WAY too much time at an accessory store and suprisingly didn't get thrown out by causing so much rucus. *ahem* somebody(s) running around the store with bunny ears and a crown?? :) At least we didn't have to buy a weird looking monkey with three eyes to proove our friendships to one another. Don't fret Carrie, we'll find something!!

HMmmm... oh my weekend. I haven't blogged about it yet huh. Well, on Saturday went to OCC's pajama jam with Keri and Tina which was pretty cool. Poor Mikey stripped to his skivvies to "PEACHES AND CREAM" *which I think he's probably done before... :)* and got $80 while Christine sang one verse to a song and got $250. Got to see Salamanca *without BLING BLING* and Luc, both whom I didnt think were going so it was a kick ass suprise. Everyong got their groove on and got a new bookbag!! :) Afterwards, we went over to the Hat and the non-ghetto 24 hour walmart were everyone and their father was there getting last minute Mother's day gifts. *tisk tisk*

Mother's day was fun even though I had a group study session that night AND missed the first half of the season finale of X FILES. Mom loves her new DVD player even though we haven't connected it to the tv yet cause the wires are just not cooperating! It was so cute when Carlene and I gave her the gift... first we gave her the DVDs and she was really excited when she saw *MY DOG SKIP* which is like her favorite movie of all time cause she LOVES Malcom in the Middle. SO here she is, squeeling with delight for the movie when she realizes it's a DVD and then says... "OH WAIT.. ITS A DVD... WE DONT HAVE A DVD PLAYER." Carlene and I start giggling like crazy and scream "YES YOU DO!" It was just awesome seeing her face when she realized everything.. :D It was oh so dramatic and something you would probably see in a movie but I'll always remember it.

My grateful things:
1) YES BETH.. I'm grateful for finding parking at the mall today... It was a happy moment whem I pulled into the lot and then the car slips out of the stall thats RIGHT NEXT TO THE ENTRANCE. :) I couldn't stop cheering and felt incredibly lucky.
2) I'm grafeful that the REAL WORLD finally won the challenge... this was what?? The 4th challenge and the team has pulled through and stopped that ROAD RULES winning streak. YAY!
3) I'm grateful for the cheap gas station on SOUTH ST near the mall... it was only $1.89 for regular. (EEK which is still freaking expensive but its better than $2.00!!)

No comments: