Sunday, May 20, 2001

FINALS WEEK! EEEEEEK!! I guess the million dollar questions is *dum dum dum* WILL NICOLE SURVIVE? I think there's a good possibility that I will. I am looking forward to that glorious Wednesday when I can scream “YAY I’M FINISHED” and dance in the parking lot.

Although I have been in the miserable company of my books this weekend, it hasn’t been all too bad. On Thursday, Joe came over with books in hand as well as a copy of MEET JOE BLACK because he believe he has a suit like Brad Pitt in it or something like that. The movie wasn’t all too bad even though I felt like my life was slowly dwindling away as I watched it. ITS SOOOOO SLOW and LONG!! Oh my gosh… I really wanted to grab the remote from Joe and fast forward to the end, but nooooo… Joe just had to watch the whole thing. I swear, a hour could have been cut off if there weren’t so many *dramatic pauses.* Never again…

Friday, went to work where I studied since it was super slow and then went to the Foothill DCM at CHUCK E CHEESE. It was so cool going ticket crazy and watching Carrie “Queen of the Skee-Ball” work her magic. Got my nifty key chain and then picked up Melissa (she’s back! YAY!) and met up with Carrie, Beth, Luc and Ryan and off we went to Puente Hills for a movie. While we were waiting for it, we went over to Gameworks were we squandered our money on more Skee-ball and tickets for prizes! OHHH!! And I got to play DDR for the first time (which wasn’t too horrific… even kinda fun… except for when Carrie didn’t press the right button and we were suddenly not BEGINNERS! EEK!) Then we got to see SHREK which like one of my new favorite movie! (I SWEAR!! Everyone needs to watch this one… it was soooo incredible and hilarious! I couldn’t stop laughing and the audience in the theater was laughing at US cause we were so loud at expressing our emotions. POOR GINGERBREAD MAN!!) After the movie, went over to the 24 hour Wal-Mart (YES AGAIN!) cause Beth had to get some bowls and a wading pool for the CPP project the next day… and we got to look at cool cheap shoes!

Yesterday, went to the Magic ECM and then came home and (In no particular order) studied, researched, and freaked. Manny and Carrie came over after their trip to SD and had me take a boba break wth them. :) I needed it. I think I’m going crazy… had the background tune to Missy Elliot’s GET YOUR FREAK ON in my head all day long and it has been driving me crazy!

Today, only went outside to put my laundry in the dryer. Not at all too exciting. But it will be better tonight when we all find out who the father of Scully’s baby is...(PLEASE SAY MULDER!) Gonna get that VCR ready just incase I miss it.

SIGH. Breaks over. Gotta go.

1) I’m grateful for finals, cause it means that school is almost done.
2) I’m grateful for study guides!!!
3) I WILL BE EVEN MORE GRATEFUL ON WEDNESDAY WHEN
FINALS ARE OVER!!

rosebud.

No comments: