Friday, May 25, 2001

Argh....I have no idea if this blogg will actually show up since the whole blogspot server is down, but I just gotta write about my nothings to make my day complete. hahah... you'd think that i'd start professing my love and my revealing my deepest darkest secrets right now, but just watch in the morning, the site would suddenly become available and everyone would know everything. Can you imagine?? "Dear Blogger... isn't ________ so dreamy? I love him so...." YEAH RIGHT!?!

Well, my first day of ACTUAL vacation was great! Weird thing cause I woke up around 7am and went on the computer because I had this terriffic idea that I had to write down. Yeah, I'm a nerd like that... but if I don't write it down and try to remember it later on, the idea isn't as fantastic anymore.

Anyhoo, later in the afternoon, Beth and Carrie came over and we went over to Downtown Disney to visit the Sephora. :) I swear, its like a toy store for girls.... bought some make up and got ripped off at Ayribba Ayribba for dinner. Its really cool to go dancing there but the food is EH and so not worth the prices. Then we came back to my apartment and got all crafty with beads while watching HERCULES to complete our night of "DISNEY."

Lately the weather has been FREAKING HOT!! The air conditioner isn't working properly so its like an oven inside. At night it gets a bit better, but still warm. Sleeping hasn't been all that great for me anyways since Fred has the habit of sleeping IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BED... so its hot, I'm curled up and on the edge of the bed while my DOG is happily snores away. I guess I can move him over or something, but awwwww...he's already sleeping.

grateful things:
1) I'm grateful for friends with books.... especially GOOD books. Its going to be a long summer since I wasn't able to get the classes I wanted so I'm just going to read away. So if anyone has some good suggestions... I'm open to anything. :)
2) I'm grateful that I booked my flight for Oakland and Buffalo already... I was feeling lost about the whole thing but at least now I know that I'll be meeting up with Carrie in Oakland and flying down with Beth and Ryan for June board... YAY!! I won't be wandering around bymyself!
3) I'm grateful for happy memories.

No comments: