Monday, May 21, 2001

Someone shoot me.

Right now I'm in my ad writing lab and guess what.... the final is on WEDNESDAY!!! *sigh* just my luck huh... oh well... its a good thing, I guess. Now I have more time to prepare (aka freak out) for it.

Well I have 2 1/2 hours till my next final (my real first final) so yay. Gotta buy a scantron. Wouldn't it be easier if they sold scantrons and pencils in vending machines outside of buildings so then us poor students wouldn't have to trudge over to the bookstore whenever we needed one? Just a thought... I still have MISSY's GET YOUR FREAK ON playing in my head. HELP!!!


Thought it might be something you folks might enjoy... yes I'm a dork.

OH BY THE WAY... wasn't that the coolest episode of X files yesterday?? Krycheck is finally dead... or is he?? And yay... Scully's baby is normal!! And *sigh* Scully and Mulder kissed... now wasn't that the most romantic thing ever? Its about time.

No comments: